Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Reading the fine print...

I wish I could read the fine print. But I can't.

This is a wholly new and annoying phenomenon in my life. All of a sudden, I'm squinting at things, and--gasp!--moving into a lighted area to figure out what the heck that teeny, tiny print on the bottom of a toy/back of a gift card is trying to tell me.

It's telling me--I think I need glasses.

This getting old thing is getting old.

Speaking of old...here's something new. Illinois Woman Gives Birth to One Twin in 2010, One in 2011

2 comments:

  1. I read that story this morning. Pretty cool. Yes, sadly I needed bi-folds my last visit. UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be sympathetic, but I've had crap eyesight since 11. ;-)

    Just added you to my blog list! Can't believe I'd not updated it already! :P


    Adam

    ReplyDelete