Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hey there.


I discovered this tool called, "Stats". Holy mackeral. People besides myself are actually looking at my blog. 

Gasp. Stage fright.

Gulp. <faints>

What that means is--I'd better start posting for y'all. I figured no one bothered to look, but if you are, then...well. 

I'm doing some edits lately on a great book by author Gwenna Sebastian. Here's a look at the cover: 

Can you say, "Yummy"? Definitely a drool-worthy cover.

Its tentative release date is July 29th, from Breathless Press. 

I love Gwenna's characters. They're flawed, but they're strong and compelling. You want them to succeed. 

I also love her world building. Gwenna is a military history buff. She does amazing research and seamlessly weaves her knowledge into her stories in such a way that the reader--who may or may not be versed in military jargon, history and life--easily understands what's happening. She's phenomenal. 

I'm going to see if I can talk her into a guest appearance on my blog, so stay tuned. In the meantime, if you haven't yet read her previously released book, Lost and Found, you should. 


No comments:

Post a Comment