It's not even Frah-geeel-eh. Or, Italian. (For those of my readers saying, "huh?", I refer you to the wonderful Christmas movie, A Christmas Story, based on a series of stories by American humorist, Jean Shepard.)
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
10. I'm not sure I even have ten secret or interesting things about myself to reveal. Honestly, I'm rather boring.
9. I used to have nightmares about being a subsitute teacher in the class from Hell. And then I'd wake up and I'd have to go be the substitute teacher in the class from Hell, for five to six periods a day...
8. I hate substitute teaching. I'm far too much of a weenie to be effective, as intimidating as a used facial tissue. Even my three-year-old ignores me.
7. My dream vacation would be a week in a darkened room, with a comfy bed, a big tub, a pile of trashy books, no television, no phone and no children.
6. I'm really not that smart. I only pretend to be. Talk to me about current events, politics or anything involving numbers and I am completely lost. Yes...I am fluffy.
5. That being said, I'm really a word snob. If someone doesn't use a word correctly, you can be sure I'll be writing it into a notebook to share with other snobs, later.
4. And yes, I laugh at other people. Really. I'm not that nice. Though I try to be.
3. I don't believe in true love, even though I write about it. I think I'm wishing I could believe in love...
2. I think Pascal had the right idea.
1. I can't think of five bloggy friends to pass this along to, never mind ten facts about moi. But I'll do my best...
My cousin, Barb. (super blogger, beloved friend, devoted Nana, excellent writer).
My friend, Jennifer Shirk (super blogger, fun and funny writer).
My friend, Simon Adam Slade (super blogger, super writer).